AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
All such self-initiated non-profit charitable social service activates which are perform for improving the situation of the deprived section of the society by a group or organization of citizen in the country can be called, voluntary action, voluntary service, voluntary work, voluntary agency, voluntary organization
- To provide a common platform for those involved in, and concern with voluntary work in the country.
- To engage in the dialogue with the governament on issues and concern of voluntary agencies, whenever the need arises
- To work towards developing and foresting mutual cooperation, understanding and common action various individuals, group and organizations engaged in voluntary work and to establish co-operation and linkages with other network, forums and association
- To raise funds for the promotion of the objectives and apply the same.
- JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY'S objectives are to carry on various charitable activities directly or through member organisations like employment oriented trainings employment creation, drought proofing, health camps, awareness generation, educational activities etc., in order to support the poor and needy regardless of their caste, creed, religion and affiliation, the activities include
- To take-up integrated rural development activities found to be needy on time to time basis in the operational areas of the members of the network.
- To work for the benefit and welfare of the socially and economically downtrodden communities like SCs, STs, BCs, and other economically backward communities in the rural and urban areas.
- To take up activities related to medical and health services, which include activities like organizing free medical and health checkup camps, Reproductive and child health (RCH),promotion and awareness on family planning, mother and child care, awareness on personal hygiene, HIV/AIDS and STDs, and all other activities related to health and medicine.
- To take up women Empowerment activities, which include awareness generation, gender awareness, promotions of income generation activities, support to income generation activities by way of providing trainings, taking loans and grants from governmental and non-governmental organizations’ promote formation of SHGs, and all such activities which involve women and thrive for their benefit by all means.
- To take up programmes for persons who are physically and mentally challenged-via., promotion and formation of groups for the Handicapped, trainings in vocational and other income generation courses, support through loans from financial; assisting them to avail all benefits provided by the governments etc.
- To take up programs for children-viz., starting of Anganwadi centers Balwadi centers, nutrition programs, immunization programme; and promotion of primary to college education through awareness generation, direct and indirect support for schooling-such as hostels for the students of both sexes; by providing special coaching etc., by taking up of opening of child labor schools, RBCs etc.,; and taking up vocational trainings in computers, typewriting, shorthand, and in other technical fields which have grater influence on the future of the students and unemployed youth. Organizing programees on child rights and allied issues.
- To take up welfare activities for the benefit of farmers-viz.,activities like agriculture development, organic farming, establishment of seed banks, promotion of horticulture and soil and land development activities in the form of land clearance, soil and moisture conservation measures like earthen bonding, pebble bonding, gully checks, construction of check dams etc.,; trainings in agriculture, knowledge on modern agriculture and about use of manures and pesticides which will benefit the farmers both directly and indirectly.
- To take up socio-economic activities and rural development programs for the target communities by way of promoting generation activities through trainings in vocational skills, construction of low cost houses, work-sheds, rearing sheds, providing technical education to youth of both sexes.
- To take up welfare activities for the benefit of senior citizens, destitute women and street children by way of starting old-age homes, short-stay homes, orphanages etc.
- To coordinate with like-minded NGOs/Government departments, and networks to extent the society's activities in urbon and rural areas any where in India.
Admission and Qualification for Membership:
Organisations individuals who believe in voluntarism, who believe in and are engaged in practicing the objectives, principles and values of JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY, as defined in JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT Society’s Aims & objectives and who accept to work for achieving the objectives of JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY can be members of JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY after being admitted as such.
The general body of JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY will admit members according to working rules established from time to time.
The members shall contribute Rs.1000 per month at present and shall be decided from time to time by the general body as the requirement of the JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIET.
CESSATION OF MEMBER SHIP:
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP:
The membership of any member may be terminated if the general body is of the option that the member has been guilty of a deliberate violation of the objectives of JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY, and / or is not taking sustained interest in JANAHITA RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY affairs. The membership of any member may thus be terminated by two thirds of the members presents at any meeting of the general body provided notice of such intention has been included in the agenda of the meeting, and sufficient notice and opportunity has been given in the concerned members to clarify the concern over membership.
After payment of all outstanding dues, a member may resign by giving notice in writing of such resignation and it shall be placed before the general body for its final decision.
INCOME TAX EXEMPTION UNDER 12A & 80G
The funds of the trust\society shall be invested in the modes specified under the provisions of section 13(1) (d) r.w.sa11 (5)of the I.T. Act,1961.
he accounts of the Trust\Society would be maintained regularly. The accounts would be audited by a Charted Accountant. Each year, the accounts shall be closed by31 st March
THE INSTITUTION"TRUST\SOCIETY"IS IRREVOCABLE
The funds of the institution would be utilised only towards the objects, and no portion of it would be distributed in any manner to the Trustees or persons defined in section 13(1) (c) of the IT Act 1961
In the case of winding up\dissolution, the net funds would be transferred to institution having similar objects and enjoying exemption U\S 11 & 80G of the IT Act 1961.
The benefit of objects would be available to general publish irrespective of Caste, Creed, Religion or Sex.
No amendment to the Trust deed\ Memorandum of Association\ Bye-law\Rules and the Regulation the provisions of the section2(15), 11, 12, 13, & 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961 as amended from time to time. Further, no amendment will be carried out without the prior approval of the commission of Income Tax.
The society may be dissolved by members not less a than 3\5 of members of society voting for such dissolution and in the event of dissolution, all the assets remaining after meeting all the liabilities of the society shall be transferred to the society having similar objectives and registered with department of Income Tax u/s 12(a) of the IT Act,1961 and organized u/s 80G of the IT Act 1961.
You can highlight important information or announcements in text like this.
History of project
This project was started in view of our greatest loveable legend Sri Mother Therisa's Birth Day. The Main aim of the project is to serve all and to love all